Saturday, October 13, 2007

Where did this week just go?


Life has a way of speeding up when decide what you are doing, suddenly I have a so many creative ideals, I feel as if I'm going expload.
I hooked up my counter for the blog and became a little obsessive as I watched the numbers slowly climb, after a week I was so proud (over one hundred visits) and half of them I am sure were not friends and family. My clever friend and blogger extraordinare has as many visits in a day , so I suffer a little blog envy but none the less I am soo happy . A huge thank you every one whom has visited my blog and an even bigger thank you to those who have left comments. I am unable to email people individually at this stage as I am still getting to grips with the process , but please be assured I value (and read them and re-read them and then make every one else read them ) and I just cant stop grinning .

This week I started writing the tutorials for felted beads. I plan to upload it over the next couple of days . The photo is of completed necklace using felt beads I have made.
I also had some success with incorporated dried lavender to some beads and and the results have been very special .

1 comment:

Gigibird said...

You are incredibly talented and you blog is easy to read and your tutorials are great....so don't worry about figures....your readership will grow:)